Tesla is always trying to improve the performance and features of their vehicles, and that includes the older Model S vehicles. Up until around March 2015 there was an extra features package called the Tech Package that gave Model S owners a whole lot of useful features.
So, if you are in the market for a used Model S and trying to figure out what the Tech Package came with, you have come to the right place.
What Does The Tech Package Include?
The Model S Tech Package includes the following extra features:
- A High-definition back-up camera for reversing
- Connivence lighting on the door handles
- Xeon Headlamps
- LED Cornering Lights
- Fog Lamps
- Homelink for Auto GPS-based Garage Door opening
- Turn by turn navigation on the Tesla in vehicle screen
- Automatic Keyless Entry with Auto Present Door Handles
- Power rear tailgate
- Driver profile for seats and mirrors
- Automatic dimming & heated mirrors
- Folding mirrors
After March 2015 many of these features were either integrated into the Model S, added to the Premium Package or Autopilot.
Be sure to discuss them in detail with the dealership if you are buying a second hand vehicle.